COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Quality Management in the Aerospace Industry
Our Quality Management System (QMS) is organized and Certified under the provisions of:
- ISO 9001:2008
- AS9100 : Aviation, Space & Defense
- FAA regulations for Repair Stations.
In addition, our quality control system is under continuous surveillance, and fully certified by the FAA, Dept of Defense, and major government contractors including, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed, Beech, Kaman and others.
Quality Policy Statement
LIFE SUPPORT INTERNATIONAL, INC. and all of our Employees fully understand that our company provides products and services that save lives when all else fails. With this knowledge, we, as a company, are committed to the unquestionable quality and performance of all products and services that we provide that others might live when all else fails.
LIFE SUPPORT INTERNATIONAL, INC. will actively promote continuous improvement of Product Realization and Customer Satisfaction through the establishment, maintenance and review of key objectives that are highly visible and present challenges throughout every level of the organization.
LIFE SUPPORT INTERNATIONAL, INC. Management is committed to the Quality Policy and will provide the necessary leadership, resources, and training to remain fully compliant while implementing all the applicable goals, objectives, and procedures established by our Quality Management System.
LSI places particular emphasis on obtaining client satisfaction by:
- Responding promptly and accurately to Customer inquiries and orders.
- A constant pursuit of quality, value, and reliability in the products and services that LSI provides to its Customers.
- Ensuring that its management & staff are fully trained to meet the requirements of the business and its Customers.
- Constantly striving to meet and where possible exceed its Customer's expectations.
- Working closely with its Customers and Suppliers in seeking to establish the highest Quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have an impact on Quality.
- Train all members of staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality Management.
- Comply with all legislation relevant to the industry and also the Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations.