Trade Organization Links
- American Helicopter Services and Aerial Firefighting Association (AhSAFA) - Organized for the purpose of promoting and advancing the common interest and welfare of companies engaged in forest and wildland firefighting and other aerial activities.
- Airborne Law Enforcement Association (ALEA)- To support, promote and advance the safe and effective utilization of aircraft by law enforcement agencies in support of law enforcement missions through training, networking, advocacy and educational programs.
- Army Aviation Association of America (AAAA)- The purpose of AAAA is to support the US Army Aviation soldier and family.
- Association of Air Medical Services(AAMS) - The Association of Air Medical Services (AAMS) is an international association which serves providers of air and surface medical transport systems.
- Helicopter Association International(HAI) - To provide its member in more than 70 nations with services that directly benefit their operations, and to advance the international helicopter community by providing programs that enhance safety, encourage professionalism and economic viability while promoting the unique contributions vertical flight offers society.
- National Agricultutral Aviation Association (NAAA) - NAAA represents the interests of small business owners and pilots licensed as commercial applicators that use aircraft to enhance food, fiber, and bio-duel production, protect forestry and control health-threatening pests.
- National Association of Search & Rescue (NASAR) - The National Association for Search and Rescue (NASAR) has dedicated itself to preparing those involved in search and rescue to meet your expectations.
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) - The Natinal Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) is America's leading Defense Industry association promoting national security.
- Parachute Industry Association (PIA) - The Parachute Industry Association is comprised of companies and individuals united by a common desire to improve business opportunities in this segment of aviation.
- SAFE Association (SAFE) - Dedicated to Ensuring Personal Safety and Protection in Land, Sea, Air, and Space Environments.
- United States Parachute Association (USPA) - The United States Parachute Association (USPA) is a voluntary membership organization of individuals who enjoy and support the sport of skydiving.
- Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) - EAA is the only association that offers the fun and camaraderie of sharing your passion for participating in the flying, building, and restoring of recreational aircraft with the most passionate community of aviation enthusiats.
- EAA Warbirds of America - Our goal is to promote and encourage the preservation and safe operation of ex-military aircraft, better known as Warbirds.
Quality Approved Supplier List
- Boeing - Boeing is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems.
- Derco Aersospace - Derco has been supporting the C-130 transport aircraft and other transport and fighter aircraft platforms for more than two decades. Founded in 1979, Derco Aerospace, Inc. is a world leader in providing aircraft spares, services, and solutions to customers around the globe.
- Kaman - The company produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; safing and arming solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; subcontract helicopter work; and support for the company’s SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX medium-to-heavy lift helicopters.
- Lockheed Martin - As a global security and information technology company, the majority of Lockheed Martin's business is with the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. federal government agencies. In fact, Lockheed Martin is the largest provider of IT services, systems integration, and training to the U.S. Government. The remaining portion of Lockheed Martin's business is comprised of international government and some commercial sales of our products, services and platforms. Lockheed Martin's operating units are organized into broad business areas: Aeronautics, Electronic Systems, Information Systems & Global Services (IS&GS), Space Systems.
- BSI Group - ISO Quality Management Systems Services
- Raytheon - Raytheon Company has been a leader in developing defense technologies and in converting those technologies for use in commercial markets.
- Westland Helicopters
- AgustaWestland USA - AgustaWestland, the Anglo-Italian helicopter company owned by Italy’s Finmeccanica, is a total capability provider in the vertical lift market. AgustaWestland operates globally in the vertical lift market through a number of joint ventures and collaborative programmes with major European and American helicopter primes where the company has leading or primary roles. There are also partnerships with a number of other leading aerospace and defence companies to deliver mutually beneficial programmes. This network of alliances strengthens the Company’s product range, increases its global reach, and enhances business opportunities.AgustaWestland is more than just a helicopter manufacturer: it is a total rotorcraft capability provider.
Other Useful Links
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) - As the voice of the U.S. standards and conformity assessment system, the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) empowers its members and constituents to strengthen the U.S. marketplace position in the global economy while helping to assure the safety and health of consumers and the protection of the environment
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) - Our continuing mission is to provide the safest, most efficient aerospace system in the world.
- GSA Advantage - "Since 1949, it has been our mission to help agencies better serve the public by meeting - at best value - their needs for products and services, and to simplify access to information. For over 12 years, GSA Advantage has been a reliable and proven one-stop online resource for thousands of Federal employees worldwide. GSA Advantage offers the most comprehensive selection of approved products and services from GSA contracts. Thanks for choosing GSA!"
- National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) - The National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC), located in Boise, Idaho, is the nation's support center for wildland firefighting. Eight different agencies and organizations are part of NIFC. Decisions are made using the interagency cooperation concept because NIFC has no single director or manager.
- Parachute Riggers Web Site
- Search and Rescue Satellite Aided Tracking System (SARSAT) - "To take the ""search"" out of search and rescue. The SARSAT Program protects life and property by providing accurate, timely, and reliable distress alert and location information
to search and rescue authorities "
- US Academy of Parachute Rigging (USPAR) - "To provide world-class curriculum, instructors and facilities for training professional parachute riggers.
To provide for the continued safety of parachute users worldwide through education and training.
To support the international parachute industry by providing a continuous source of trained personnel.
To provide for professionalism by Parachute Riggers."
- International Satellite System for Search and Rescue