Trade Organization Links
Trade Organization Links
- Airborne Law Enforcement Association (ALEA) - To support, promote and advance the safe and effective utilization of aircraft by law enforcement agencies in support of law enforcement missions through training, networking, advocacy and educational programs.
- Helicopter Association International (HAI) - To provide its member in more than 70 nations with services that directly benefit their operations, and to advance the international helicopter community by providing programs that enhance safety, encourage professionalism and economic viability while promoting the unique contributions vertical flight offers society.
- National Agricultutral Aviation Association (NAAA) - NAAA represents the interests of small business owners and pilots licensed as commercial applicators that use aircraft to enhance food, fiber, and bio-duel production, protect forestry and control health-threatening pests.
- Parachute Industry Association (PIA) - The Parachute Industry Association is comprised of companies and individuals united by a common desire to improve business opportunities in this segment of aviation.
- SAFE Association (SAFE) - Dedicated to Ensuring Personal Safety and Protection in Land, Sea, Air, and Space Environments.
- Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) - EAA is the only association that offers the fun and camaraderie of sharing your passion for participating in the flying, building, and restoring of recreational aircraft with the most passionate community of aviation enthusiats.
- EAA Warbirds of America - Our goal is to promote and encourage the preservation and safe operation of ex-military aircraft, better known as Warbirds.
Quality Approved Supplier List
- Boeing - Boeing is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems.
- Derco Aersospace - Derco has been supporting the C-130 transport aircraft and other transport and fighter aircraft platforms for more than two decades. Founded in 1979, Derco Aerospace, Inc. is a world leader in providing aircraft spares, services, and solutions to customers around the globe.
- Kaman Aerospace - The company produces and/or markets widely used proprietary aircraft bearings and components; complex metallic and composite aerostructures for commercial, military and general aviation fixed and rotary wing aircraft; safing and arming solutions for missile and bomb systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; subcontract helicopter work; and support for the company’s SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopters and K-MAX medium-to-heavy lift helicopters.
- Lockheed Martin - As a global security and information technology company, the majority of Lockheed Martin's business is with the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. federal government agencies. In fact, Lockheed Martin is the largest provider of IT services, systems integration, and training to the U.S. Government. The remaining portion of Lockheed Martin's business is comprised of international government and some commercial sales of our products, services and platforms. Lockheed Martin's operating units are organized into broad business areas: Aeronautics, Electronic Systems, Information Systems & Global Services (IS&GS), Space Systems.
- Raytheon - Raytheon Company has been a leader in developing defense technologies and in converting those technologies for use in commercial markets.
- AgustaWestland USA - AgustaWestland, the Anglo-Italian helicopter company owned by Italy’s Finmeccanica, is a total capability provider in the vertical lift market. AgustaWestland operates globally in the vertical lift market through a number of joint ventures and collaborative programmes with major European and American helicopter primes where the company has leading or primary roles. There are also partnerships with a number of other leading aerospace and defence companies to deliver mutually beneficial programmes. This network of alliances strengthens the Company’s product range, increases its global reach, and enhances business opportunities.AgustaWestland is more than just a helicopter manufacturer: it is a total rotorcraft capability provider.
Other Useful Links
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) - As the voice of the U.S. standards and conformity assessment system, the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) empowers its members and constituents to strengthen the U.S. marketplace position in the global economy while helping to assure the safety and health of consumers and the protection of the environment
- GSA Advantage - "Since 1949, it has been our mission to help agencies better serve the public by meeting - at best value - their needs for products and services, and to simplify access to information. For over 12 years, GSA Advantage has been a reliable and proven one-stop online resource for thousands of Federal employees worldwide. GSA Advantage offers the most comprehensive selection of approved products and services from GSA contracts. Thanks for choosing GSA!"
- National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) - The National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC), located in Boise, Idaho, is the nation's support center for wildland firefighting. Eight different agencies and organizations are part of NIFC. Decisions are made using the interagency cooperation concept because NIFC has no single director or manager.
- US Academy of Parachute Rigging (USPAR) - "To provide world-class curriculum, instructors and facilities for training professional parachute riggers.
- To provide for the continued safety of parachute users worldwide through education and training.
- To support the international parachute industry by providing a continuous source of trained personnel.
- To provide for professionalism by Parachute Riggers."
- International Satellite System for Search and Rescue - A Cospas-Sarsat 406-MHz beacon, also called a distress radio beacon or emergency beacon, is a radio transmitter that can be activated in a life-threatening emergency to summon assistance from government authorities.
- Fox Kits: Wilderness & Tactical Survival - Fox Kits makes quality wilderness survival kits for all outdoor interests and environments. They make kits for outdoor recreation, civilian outdoorsmen, emergency services, law enforcement and our military. Their kits are designed to fulfill your needs based on your activities, the environment you work and play in, and your finances. Their goal is to provide you with the right tools, quality tools, so that you can face the challenge of survival with confidence.
^ Back to Top